Project Sales and Marketing
We are proud to have Hayley Bastin on the projects and development team here at Ray White Coast Edge.
Hayley is happy, honest and easily approachable. Hayley's knowledge and experience enables her to handle all obstacles that arise during the buying and selling process.
Hayley has extensive expertise in this field, acquired from over 10 years of hands on sales and marketing experience in the building and development industry.
From advising developers during the preliminary due diligence period, providing up to date feasibility information, to stage planning and marketing release strategies Hayley has enjoyed huge success throughout her career.
Hayley specialises in off the plan residential sales and she has worked on a number of large scale developments including:
Stockland’s residential released including Murray’s Beach, Darcy’s Peak & McKeachie’s Run.
Eden Brae Homes, specialising in contract & spec homes.
Sales and marketing of a large array of house & land packages from Sydney right through to the Hunter Valley.
Most recently in 2018, Hayley has headed up a successful campaign selling The Glades residential estate at Glenning Valley on the Scenic Central Coast.
Established in 1902, Ray White has evolved into Australasia’s most successful real estate business, with over 1,000 individual offices internationally and successfully handled over $25 Billion worth of property sales last year.
Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as hotels, marine, property management and property funds investment.
When you choose Ray White, you are choosing over 110 years of experience across thousands of agents around the globe.
Hayley and the team at Ray White Coast Edge combine to achieve exceptional sales and marketing results in the local marketplace.
- We support many local community groups, sporting teams and charities on a regular basis.
- We support Hope Global in their education project spans across Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Cambodia and seeks to bring quality education to children in post conflict countries by developing quality teachers and schooling.
- We support Compassion Australia in their work releasing children from poverty.
- We are proud to be regular supporters of Legacy, Rotary and RSL.
- We are proud to be official sponsors of the NSW Waratahs 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018.