Grandeur on Lake Macquarie
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated in a commanding position only 150m from the waterfront and public jetty on Australia's largest saltwater lake, this is a substantial family home with serene views and huge potential.
This is truly a captivating location, peaceful and tranquil, a genuine lifestyle opportunity for those who enjoy life by the water.
Sprawling over 524sqm block of land and soaring over 3 levels this 5 bedroom home is the perfect combination of size and simplicity that will cater for all the needs of your modern day family.
From the massive 4 car garage + cellar and workshop, up to the main living areas and conservatory which all flow seamlessly off the kitchen and dining offering the ultimate combination of indoor and outdoor living whilst enjoying the eastern sun, breeze and views of the lake.
With 5 separate living areas + study there is ample space to accommodate large and extended families, friends and everyone's activities.
The upstairs floor is an amazing loft approximately 90sqm in size, capturing magnificent views and is complete with its own toilet, bar, hot and cold water and storage. With so much on offer this is a property you must inspect to truly appreciate.
- Centrally located approx. 30 minutes to Newcastle, 1 hour North of Wahroonga. - Beautiful master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
- Large stone kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
- High vaulted ceilings throughout the living areas.
- Four car drive through garage + cellar, workshop, bathroom and under house storage.
- Direct ocean access from the lake. Drive your boat up directly from Sydney harbour.
- Elevated and fully usable block of land with excellent drainage and no flooding issues.
- Manicured lawns and gardens, vegetable patch, timber decking and outdoor relaxation setting.
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort.
- Convenience at hand within walking distance to local schools, shops and amenities.
- Only 10 minutes to beautiful surf beaches.
Come and enjoy all the benefits of life at Lake Macquarie. From swimming, fishing, snorkelling, boating, skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, sailing, kite boarding, windsurfing, paddle boarding, jet skiing and so much more the fun and good times will be shared by all your family and friends.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.