Picturesque and Secluded Acres Showcasing a Palatial Residence
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Set at the end of a quiet country lane, this is the ultimate rural escape. Come and un-wind, breathe the fresh country air and add years to your life in this stress-free environment set on a beautiful 40 acre property.
This magnificent country home crafted by Classic Country Cottages is located in the Central Coast hinterland, within the famous Dooralong Valley yet only 10 minutes from the M1 motorway, Westfield Shopping Centre, railway, Wyong CBD and all amenities.
Blessed with splendor and comfort and defined by its sheer size, glamorous world class design and exceptionally private location, this luxurious residence presents a unique opportunity to secure one of the finest rural properties in the district.
This is truly a property of stunning scenic beauty and is the ultimate property to entertain family and friends in. With features and benefits that are too numerous - some highlights include:
- Multiple expansive living areas featuring carbonised bamboo flooring.
- 6 spacious and luxurious bedrooms each with stunning rural vistas.
- 2 spacious kitchens designed by award winning kitchen designers, Kitchen Excellence, featuring granite benchtops and top of the range Miele appliances.
- 3 bathrooms, featuring crema marfil marble and handmade cabinetry built from the elm wood of old Chinese fishing vessels.
- Huge covered wrap around decks for entertaining guests.
- Post and rail paddocks.
- Total privacy, well-established landscaping, retaining and drainage in place.
- Large 3 bay machinery shed with 3 phase power.
- Ample water supply from 2 dams plus Armstrong's creek running through the property.
- 2 large water tanks, solar hot water system, and two enviro-cycle waste water systems.
- Fully compliant to all local council regulations and advisory bodies.
- DA approved plans for in-ground swimming pool.
- Flexible settlement terms available.
Backing directly onto the state forest with unlimited bike and horse-riding trails leading to the Watagan State forest and beyond.
Zoned RU1 allows for the following uses permitted without council consent:
Extensive agriculture and Home occupations.
Permitted with council consent:
Air transport facilities, Animal boarding or training establishments; Aquaculture; Bed and breakfast accommodation; Boat launching ramps; Building identification signs, Business identification signs; Camping grounds; Cellar door premises; Community facilities; Dual occupancies; Dwelling houses; Environmental facilities; Environmental protections works; Extractive industries; Farm buildings; Farm stay accommodation; Forestry; Helipads, Home-based child care; Home businesses; Home Industries; Home occupations (sex services), Information and education facilities; Intensive livestock agriculture; Intensive plant agriculture; Open cut mining; Recreation areas; Recreation facilities (outdoor); Roads; Roadside stalls; Rural industries; Rural supplies; Rural workers' dwellings; Secondary dwellings; Veterinary hospitals; Water recreation structures; Water supply systems. *Please consult Central Coast Council for further detail.
Impeccable in its design and presentation, offering breathtaking private grounds this property will captivate those seeking the ultimate tree change.
Access property off Little Jilliby Road, Little Jilliby NSW 2259.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
16 ha / 40 acres
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.